Monday, March 7, 2011

El Beginning de COT

Well here we go! This is my first real blog so I don't really know what to do on one of these things so I'll just wing it. I just got everything packed up to leave tomorrow and had Jess check to make sure I had all the documents and that all the t's were crossed and i's were dotted. I have two bags plus a carry on which is a serious blow to my manhood. Regardless of having to have all these uniforms, shoes, etc. I still feel like having more than one bag is a violation of man law. Oh well. And American Airlines better not charge me for checking my bags...or else (I'll just pay and it give them the fist of shame)!!! My flight is bright and early so we'll be waking up around 430 in the AM...get excited. It's going to be an emotional morning and day tomorrow seeing as emotions are already being felt by all three of us (Sully included). Sully is relishing his new found priveleges of being allowed on the couch and occassionally on the bed.

In terms of the more important event coming up (wuv and mawwiage), we've been tossing around ideas of when to conduct said mawwiage. We took the ring in to be resized today. It will be ready by Thursday, but hopefully/possibly Wednesday. We're having a date tonight that includes hitting up Barnes & Noballs to look at wedding books and literature. Although it's still a ways away, I'm already getting excited!!

Well I don't know what else to put on this blog. I'll update it when I came while I'm gone, but otherwise it'll be up to Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment