Tuesday, June 21, 2011

dog days of summer



Sweet summertime has arrived and we are sweating it out in SA. Lucky for us, my apt complex has a beautiful pool that we have be able to take advantage of. We have to sneak Sully in, so he doesn't get to swim as much. Otherwise, he leads a real rough life.


Truthfully, I think he suffers the most in the heat. That black fur coat can't last more than 5 minutes in the sun.

Trace and I are loving San Antonio so far. We have visited all the dog parks and way too many restaurants. After seeing these around town, we finally decided to test one out. The waiter told us it was a "Dos-a-Rita." He acted like we were morons for not knowing.




Wedding plans are coming right along. We have most of the important things in the books. It's the odds and ends that I don't know what to do about. I'm ready for it to be here... but then that means we are closer and closer to Trace's deployment window (beginning of December). So, for now, I am not counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment